about Me

life begins from a dream. reach your dream to make it come true

clock

visitor counter

Selasa, 01 April 2008

REFLECTION OF PARADISE LOST by John Milton

Title : Paradise Lost
Author : John Milton

This poetry tells about Adam and Eve's disobedience. They eat forbidden tree, The Tree of Knowledge, because of attempting from Satan. Then God of father gave them punishment. They went down to earth. I think the story is different with the story in my religion, Islam. In Islam there is no God of father, God the son, satan does not take the form of toad and serpent and also the name of the tree is different. In Islam Khuldi is the name of the tree. I have the same story about disobedience. my mother forbade me eating instant noodles but i broke the rule. because of breaking the rule, I got stomachache. At that time I do not want to break the rule anymore. I believe that there is consequence of everything we do.

1 komentar:

Hanna's World mengatakan...

Ass. Hi dear Dedeh, it's Melani. I like your blog, full of red ha ha..
I like your writing about forbidden tree and about consequence of all things we do. I made a terrible mistake in the past too, and I learnt much from it. By the way, we have something in common, believing our dreams..

Powered By Blogger